5 de enero de 2009

SC! series is having troubles...




Poor blog of mine; it's so abandoned...!
First, it was because of school, and then I got a virus on my comp. Fuck.

Well, I'm not gonna let my comp wins!! I'll keep my blog no matter what!! Damn it!!

*Ejem* Sorry. Now I'm calm ^^;

Anyway, last month I wanted to post some 'news' from the SC! manga, but now they're kinda 'olds'.

As you may all know, SC! manga has been paused. For more info, (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-12-15/peach-pit-puts-3-manga-on-hold-due-to-hopsitalization). Not gonna enter in much details 'cause it's not that new.
However, there's gonna be a Winter Special in Februaty instead of the chapter, but one of the people who donate the scans is kinda mad [only God know the reason...!], and the other one doesn't have internet due moving. So, we don't think we'll be able to read it =/
The next chapter is scheduled for March.

And...! In the anime, a lot of fansubs stopped subbing SC! Doki, but some people of the Midnight Shine forum will start doing it.

So, that's the info about SC! this month. Aghh, January doesn't seem to be SC! best month, but I think this will end up soon. Now we have some options:
•Praying for Peach-Pit's health
•Starting learning Japanese, for the people who don't know
•Being patient
•Etc.

No hay comentarios.: